Orange Clockwork / KHS Montana Pro

Kintore

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
Just thought you oldies would like to see my bike which i am doing up for the season after 12 years in mothballs! This was a KHS Montana Pro 1993 which I wrote off and so bought the orange frame to replace the old one. Only the frame was written off, all else was factory so if you are doing up a KHS from 1993 let me know as only the stem (changed zoom for longer zoom to suite orange), saddle (original titanium Bontrager razorblade ripped in crash) and forks(shite in theory but work ok on this bike.....about to be replaced with marzochi MX's, But 10 years ago were the Marzochi's with the adjustable damping (magic forks...aaaaaah). Worst I threw the KHS and Orange fixed forks in the skip! Oh and the adjustable Marzochi.
Happy days. KHS Frame was Gossomer but in this day and age you need something a bit safer and the Orange is better in every way. It has a better geometry for real world riding. Frame paintwork is original but when it arrived I had a guy laquer it as it was finnished with stickers and was woefully crap. You can make me an offer if you like but will never sell. like Herpes this one stays with me for ever.

Attachments

• CIMG0383.JPG
    CIMG0383.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 415
  • CIMG0383.JPG
    CIMG0383.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 415
Back