Seeking a clear image for Grip Shift decal creation - Help!

digitalkreation

Retro Guru
Hi all,

For one of my builds, I need to re-create the Grip Shift decals placed on Team bikes (check my attachment photo below). Gil has nothing on file, so we'll be doing this from scratch. I don't have a great image to work with, I'm wondering if anyone else does?

I just need a clear view of the yellow "Grip Shift" decals on the shifters themselves, doesn't have to be super high res or anything, I'll take what I can get. :)

Attachments

• gripshiftdecals01_412.jpg
    gripshiftdecals01_412.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,498
I have a whole bunch of the larger frame sized versions....but not going to be home till Sunday sorry - I know thats not much use today but if nobody else can supply before then.....

2867610236_bdfee16ab5_m.jpg

any use?

Hey boxxer, that would be great, I don't mind waiting to see what you have.

Craig, thanks for the info. I found the old logo but still need the name and typeface, but this is a great url.

Any others?

Hey craig, yes. This is what I need. I'll forward to Gil, and see if he can use this image, but if you had a larger one, or could eventually get the one off your forks uploaded later on, that would be sweet!

Got both for you - tll Gil to mail me with what format he needs - can do Jpg, ai, eps or cdr

Attachments

• Grip_Shift.jpg
    Grip_Shift.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,455

Latest posts

Back