Was it you, riding a pace RC200 in london this morning?

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Spotted turning up onto leman street heading towards Aldgate east, flashed past, by the time I realised it was too late too call out and say hi.

Looked like an F4/F5

I suspect it was me, ride to Leman street most days. The only bit I don't recognise is the "flashing past" comment - not a description often used about my riding!
It is an F2 btw which is why I'm here to see if anyone has any ideas where to get a replacement bolt on front mech for the square downtube.
Give me a shout next time and I'll see if the old Maguras still work.

Cheers,
Damian.

how awesome is that, his first post is to confirm he'd been spotted! i love this place

Banditlock":1r7rh7ct said:
I suspect it was me, ride to Leman street most days. The only bit I don't recognise is the "flashing past" comment - not a description often used about my riding!
It is an F2 btw which is why I'm here to see if anyone has any ideas where to get a replacement bolt on front mech for the square downtube.
Give me a shout next time and I'll see if the old Maguras still work.

Cheers,
Damian.

Haha , well I have a cold at the moment so my reactions are probably affected, meaning your steady ambling past appearing as a flash to me.

Ive just started a new job off Leman street, If I see you again I'll say hi. Come the summer when I move in to London (currently commuting from Oxford) I'll have my RC100 with me.

As for front mech,all i can suggest is ebay im affraid....that and a wanted advert here ;)

lewis1641":357icylr said:
how awesome is that, his first post is to confirm he'd been spotted! i love this place

That's what I thought - first time I've ever seen this site and 2 hours earlier this had been posted!!

Back