BMBF Newnham 93

gump

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
just been watching some home vid of a very wet Newnham 93. he he

Some good pipeline carnage.

If anyone knows best way of hosting vids, I will upload some clips if interested - bit poor qual i'm afraid, but good for a bit of spot-the-bike :)

Lots of local SW races too.

ahh, reminisce....

scant":20meu9s9 said:
I'd deffo be interested. did some of the SW series from 92-96 :) (uni in plymouth)

Be able to see yourself in action on the Ti Fat again 'eh :D

I was pretty skint in uni days.. mainly from spending all my ££ on the bike! So I didnt do masses of racing. occasional south west series race. didnt do a grundig world cup race there till 98 (won the citizen sport race ;)

up until 94 I was riding a 91(?) s-works steel that I managed to break pretty much every component that hung off it! hahaha, early 90s retro eh ;)

cool, will do. Just need to find somewhere to stick em.

Also found footage of Tavi Woodlands, Kit Hill, 'Local' Newnhams, Ashcombe Valley, and National Shire Horse centre for gods sake!!

Them were the days of weekly racing. Trying to find some nice clips of my bikes, but I am always moving too damn fast ;)

Tavi Woodlands, Kit Hill, 'Local' Newnhams, Ashcombe Valley, and National Shire Horse centre for gods sake!!

yup, been to all of those. won a sport race @ the shire horse centre in 92 :)

won most of those in Junior :D

and sometimes rode sport/expert, for a laugh ;)

Did you know Gary Mitchell, rode a Bontrager? Rode with him a couple of times. Sounds like you raced against my team mates most of the time though!!

What colour was your speccy? What clothes did you wear? Must have been lycra ;)

gump":cudatd79 said:
If anyone knows best way of hosting vids, I will upload some clips if interested - bit poor qual i'm afraid, but good for a bit of spot-the-bike

Drop me a note and I'm sure we can sort something out...

thanks Rutteger.

Currently playing 'spot the scant'

need a bit more info first though. I prey he used to wear a full speccy shorts and top... :LOL:

my mate tod (james bracey) used to wear the older red/ white/ blue spesky team kit on a light grey stumpjumper.
I used to (& still do!) wear blue/ yellow cwmcarn paragons club kit. like everyone else nearly slid into that tree bottom of the pipe line, dave hemming style ;D

Back