What do you think of these???

twangy27

Retro Guru
Bought these the other day, was in my local bike shop and the guy happened to pull em out when I was in there. A complete impulse buy and now I dont know what I think of them. Any thoughts and opinions would be more than welcome. Cheers

Photo0370.jpg

Photo0372.jpg

They look quite nice apart from the rings. It's also interesting to see the shape of the square taper on the driveside is different from the left side. I haven't heard of the company before but it's probably one of these Taiwanese companies that stick a cool sounding name on something just to sell it. It's either that or they're referring to the low-tech quality! :LOL: :p

Without sounding too mean spirited I hope they were cheap

Cro Magnon were early humans I think, strange name to put on cranks

I agree. I think its the bike snob in me that jsut doesnt wanna see the name on my new build. I think i will have to reserve judgement till I see what it looks like all together.

Is your LBS Arrow Cycles in Hykeham?

They had some pink/red ones on the Bay a couple of days ago, starting bid at a tenner.....forgot to look how much they went for :roll:

They are straight rip-offs of RaceFace Turbines! Get that Cro-Magnon logo off, bang some RF stickers on there and get them all drooling in 'Reader's Kit'! :LOL:

yes mate it is Arrow Cycles. They have some awesome NOS in there. Im gonna have to have a go at the logo. Not bothered about putting anything else on but its gotta be better than whats on there now.

Back