Titanium Kona project2 fork ?

Panza

Old School Hero
When I bought my Hei Hei in 1992 I could have gotten a titanium Project2 fork with it, but since I was 17 years old the funds were not available at the time.
Has anyone seen one of those forks ? You could order the steel fork with titanium coloured paint too...

Join the queue for Ti Project Twos, you'll need a spare $800 - $1000 and lots of patience :D
I'm also on the hunt for Ti O Beam seatpost & Ti Velocity stem (already found the Ti bars)

Happy Hunting

Dave

Wish I had bought two.. or four.. back in -92. They were cheap back then (with the famous better-than-normal-hindsight)...

The stem and seatpost you can have :)

i know its not very helpful, but only pair i seen were on ebay about a year ago, went for just under 200. about the same price as ive seen those raleigh triple crown rigid things go for.

The 1996 German price list has a price of 1,189DM for a Project Two Titangabel, whereas a Project Two Gabel was 102DM. For comparison a Hot frame was 1,359DM and a complete Lava Dome was 1,199DM.

To be honest, for it to cost 85% of a Hot frame is a bit silly. I feel sure you could get a titanium fork custom made for you for far less than that.

Yeah I know deep down I'm going to get impatient & just commision Groovy to make me a rep :oops:

Back