Manitou x-vert fork,opinions please.

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
There are some cheap Manitou X-vert forks on ebay. I'm only really looking because I want some red,orange or yellow ones that won't clash with my red Proflex as badly as my blue bombers. Are they any good?

Are they double crown or single crown ?, had a set of the double crowns bought new BITD, had them on the front of my Trek for a while, they were nice forks, very smooth travel, chose them over the Rock shocks because of the fancy CNC'd crowns compared to the Rock shocks cast crowns.

Single crown.

They are single crown ones. I just need some short travel plush forks,but in red or yellow. I was hoping for some judy sl's but I think they are a little out of my price range.

Re: Single crown.

Grannygrinder":290mkk0s said:
They are single crown ones. I just need some short travel plush forks,but in red or yellow. I was hoping for some judy sl's but I think they are a little out of my price range.

Yeah, the Manitous dont seem to go for as much as Rockshox.

Nice forks though, cant go wrong if you get a good set.

Cool.

I thought they would probably do the job. I've got a set of much more modern mars elites and they are awesome. So if you lot Keep your grubby mits off I might get them for 99p! :D Cheers fellas.

Back