Look what I had made...

generallee

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This frame comes back from the painters this week.. original black and white paintjob... and I had these custom made an old friend from another retro bicycle website [he specializes in bmx decals]
theyre brilliant and will finish the look perfectly!
They are now on file with my friend, so if anyone needs any, he can do them for you.
cheers!
P1060310.jpg

P1060456.jpg

LeeDevelopment":jyer8qn7 said:
Erm, why not just source them from Chas' shop in Croydon?

Cos chas doesn't decal anymore, he uses negatives in the same way that Klein used to. All his paintwork is done through Colourtech in Kent rather than in house so they may have templates, but probably not of this age (I refurbed a Roberts last year, so went through all this myself! :D )

Yep, I rang them to get colour info, and it worked out easiest to have repro's made. Very very good quality repros they are too, made bythe same guy who's done all the decals for my old school BMXs - pk rippers, Kuwaharas, S&Ms etc.

I'll take a set!

(do you have any for a ~Roberts Genesis ..thebadge and Roberts bit is the same, but I have no original art of the genesis logo to provide...although I imagine it will be similar font to the dogs.

Decals look superb better than the modern negative type on my modern Bolx, looking forward to the updates.

Cheers
Matt

Back