Where to buy heli-coils

Dr.Robotnik

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guys,

I have a couple of old levers with stripped clamp bolt threads and would like to helicoil them, as otherwise they function and look fine. I am after either helicoils to fit about an M4 or M5 (sorry) don't have it here to check.

Google hasn't helped so far btw...

Cheers

Ed

fantastic, thanks. I assume though that without the tools and some experience it would be advisable to get it done by the pro's rather than having a go.

^ helicoils.net should be able to help too :oops:

I am going for a Draper kit for my application, includes helicoils, tap and installation tool...

BTW I can supply a RHS pedal helicoil (no LHS) if you need it, I have a few doing nothing. Paypal gift postage cost and its yours.

Cheers

I have a engineering workshop with helicoils of all sizes, metric and imperial. also LH thread for the crank arms to.

PM me for prices but as a rough guide, probably £1 per helicoil plus postage. turn around time is next day postage dependant.

hope this helps those unable or unsure of doing it themselves

D

Raymond_mole":2fjgjbb9 said:
I have a engineering workshop with helicoils of all sizes, metric and imperial. also LH thread for the crank arms to.

PM me for prices but as a rough guide, probably £1 per helicoil plus postage. turn around time is next day postage dependant.

hope this helps those unable or unsure of doing it themselves

D

Please confirm, are you offering the service of actually fitting them? If so how much as I would be way happy to post them to you to be done

Well thankfully being an engineer has its perks and I have an M4, M5 and M6 helicoil set to take home and borrow for the weekend from our stores.

That's a saving of about £29 per kit, or approx £90 for all three.

I'll take some pictures and let you know how I get on over the weekend.

If it is really easy I might be able to help out others with similar problems.

Wish me luck.

Back