FAT CHANCE returns???

monsterfatuk":19xluo6x said:
Think i`ve missed something i dont follow at all :shock:

Quote from Groovyblog:

Now, onto part two...the RUMOR MILL. (purposely vague to protect the innocent)

Lots of you know that I love the old steel bikes that brought me to where I am today. I tend to have a soft spot for these, and the shelves are filled with restorations just waiting for time to sneak them into the schedule. In doing some of this work, I have the opportunity to talk with some of the old school folks who worked in the era, some still chugging it out today.

This week I was working on some research for a few restos I have coming up and was dropped a bit of a potential bomb. Seems a certain East Coast company favored in the 80's and 90's that is responsible for spawning many current builders today may be jumping back into the fray. Details are sketchy (thus the rumor part), but the first lady placed a large order for decals to adorn the newly manufactured frames. Who is making the frames and to what degree business will be renewed is a bit cloudy, but it looks like folks will have the opportunity to yell "YO, that's Wicked!" again very soon. Best wishes on the re-launch W.

How old was that post? Went back through rody's blog a few weeks but couldn't find it?

Wonder if and/when we'll find out more. Also wonder if those on here who claim to have the inside track on such things know anymore ;)

Latest posts

Back