Introduction

chimerical

Retro Newbie
Hi, I'm Alan, found site whilst looking for info on servicing my RC35's. Been into MTB since late 80's.

First MTB was a Scott, can't remember which, then I bought a Claude Butler Cape Wrath, followed by a Cannondale Beast of the East and then decided I wanted to build my own bike up. Bought an Ozone Oxygen frame from one of their team riders, ( it was his spare and had never been used ). Had great fun spec'ing bike and bought most parts mail order from the States. Bike is largely in same spec now and in really great condition.

More recently bought a Planet-X carbon roadie, and am considering a Cove Stiffee for rougher stuff. But would also like to buy an silver Zaskar or a Pace RC200 too.

Great site.

Hello mate, welcome to this wonderful site. Lock your wallet away and dont look at too many pictures on here, they will start giving you new bike ideas. ext thing you have 6 frame and three complete bikes with more spares that you know what to do with!!!

Cheers guys,

its really great browsing the galleries and seeing the bikes I drooled after when younger, Kleins, Fat Chance, San Andreas etc..

hi there welcome to the forum. lets see a picture of the ozone then

lewis1641":1pug7rgt said:
hi there welcome to the forum. lets see a picture of the ozone then

main.php

Alan

From that picture of the Ozone I think you'll feel right at home here. Throw it in BoTM (bike of the month), think you'll do very well.

BTW welcome!

Back