• Your dream retro bike?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A custom made bike to you own specs?

• A modern bike from stock

• Total voters
thecannibal":3cdw8rc3 said:
As in 'if you could own only one bike', or 'what would you buy next'?

okay , let me create a situation (not mine)

You have been married for three years now and your wife does not take it any longer,..
Retrobike bike is your hompage, you are onhere 3 hours a day from the time you get home, you tweak your rear mech more often then your wife, you just won by accident a set of grafton brakes that you do not need which result is the fact that you not can take her out to dinner to celebrate the 3 years anniversary.
Because she understands that she can not ask you to get rid of all your bikes and she is happy that you do bikes and not drugs she meets you in the middle and you can have just one bike, any bike, or she is out of the house,...taking everything with her

What would it be?
zB ;
Your dream retro bike like the Merlin Newsboy
Your custom bike; you give Groovy bikes a call and ask him to build a titanium Yo Eddy with Discs
You are going to ride all the frustration off and for that you need the latest tricked out Liteville

Thank goodness my gf allows me a healthy 40something bikes and also a healthy level of softdrugs consumptie.

i can't see that 3rd option getting 1 hit!! :LOL: do bikes come in a stock option? :LOL:

i like the groovey yo eddy with discs idea :cool:

and the tweek your rear mech more than your wife comment, nuff said!! :LOL:

go for the merlin newsboy ....cooler than steve macqueen and paul newman in a blender on an ice berg in winter.....at the north pole...tis a sight o loveliness and never looks old. :D

A custom made from Groovy, a steel frame with rigid forks in metallic lime green colour and that will last my lifetime :)

Ti frame built to Bontrager Race geometry etc specs, paragon machine works Ti slidey dropouts (just in case I need to SS it for a while) 100mm forks, all disc, XTR gears, CK hubs/headset, nice retro control kit and finishing bits.

Or, dump her and find a younger, fitter, more understanding model with an insatiable sexual appetite and a rich Dad.

="thecannibal"]she meets you in the middle and you can have just one bike, any bike, or she is out of the house,...taking everything with her

What would it be?

She's out of the house. No place in married life for ultimatums.

Back