My website is up! - www.barracudabicycles.com

digitalkreation

Retro Guru
Hi all,

I've been rather quiet on the forum lately, as I've been pouring my time into a website I've put together regarding Barracuda.

It's pretty much finished, and the domain went active just a few minutes ago. I'd like to invite any and all that are interested to have a look and let me know if I've left something out. Collecting the information up to this point has been a daunting task, and I'm far from being done.

So that said, please drop by and have a look around. If you have anything to contribute (pictures of any bikes - yours or not, information, or even rumors), please drop a reply, pm, or use the contact form on the site, which will send an email straight to me.

http://www.barracudabicycles.com

Best,
Mark :)

i honestly couldnt tell youif it's accurate or not, but these resources are always good to have around. well done you.

Mark,

Very nice Mark

Well done

Looking forward to see it developing into a great resource on a great brand

Will enjoy going all information you put on it already. Already took a quick look. I no understand why you were looking for high res pics of the catalogue. They could be higher indeed. I will see what I can do for you. Maybe I have the originals stored somewhere, but doubt that. Than I am only left with scanning again :roll:

Happy to see the review page. Will be fun hours of reading.

Oh, no worries on the scans (of the 1995 catalog anyhow), I have one in my hands now. But any other images are always appreciated! :)

Thank you all for the nice comments!

Cool :D

I'll send you a couple of ads I found if you pm me your email address (the files are too big to send via Retrobike)

not sure if your really bothered, but one of your pages doesn't seem to work right in Firefox..

http://www.barracudabicycles.com/bikes.html

Of course, feel free to shout rude words at me and tell me where to go if your not bothered about Firefox! We are definately in a minority compared to Explorer chaps :LOL:

oh, and nice site! good to see someone with this sort of info getting it out there

Back