Branded for life..

sunchaser

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
OK. We've had some good thread recently about 'if you only had one bike' etc.. but if you could have more than one but, had to stick to the same brand where would your loyalties lie :?:

For me it would be Kona :roll: I like the lines, skinny steel tubes & the way they ride or maybe Rocky Mountain (same reasons) :cool: ... Oh, but then again what about Fat Chance... Damn this is gonna be harder than I thought :LOL: :?

Tough call or an easy one :? :?:

What brand would you choose & why :?:

:)

No many are surprised when I say it could very well be original Japanese Miyata for me. The reasons are many: Perfect product, pragmatic, expressive, cool, good value... The cons are relatively limited by that Miyata did quite a lot frame concepts, so a lot to choose from.

Still I do NOT like the idea not being able to enjoy other brands anymore.

Other brands I could be fully commited to:
Grove Innovations (great craftmanship, reliable)
Brodie (well made, clever design, great taste)
Kuwahara (for about the same reasons as Miyata)

...tiny distance...

Fat Chance, with a distance as I know I will only get the quality I want when with a Serotta one
WTB, as they did not really have a line up, so not much variation possible. (still the did the awesome Phoenix ! ...and an odd FS)

What a question :roll:

I would go for the RetroBrand.

Else it would be something simple like Orange, consistantly good bikes, a good range of all types, err like an "All round"-range.
Plus they are close to home so no problems if the importers die or such like.

Specialized or yeti .

they have all the models I like and both their retro and modern appeal to me .

and all sort of tube materials from steel to titanium and even carbon fiber .

Back