kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Some of the stuff I'll be working on in 09

KHS is almost done final bits to get are bars, grips and cables and a chain. Stem is on its way as are a set of biopace rings, have some polished XT cranks too.

3143541739_c75284f97c_b.jpg

Saracen Killi flyer singlespeed, the build keeps changing from fully refinished to build it and ride, will be getting some front sus though.

3144366104_97afe568f3_b.jpg

3144367342_f2089a08c6_b.jpg

Salsa is a gonna be modern tech with a retro look(hopefully) so far have a colour coded stem, on its way and a pair of syncros forged cranks

3143540709_f4a61faf1c_b.jpg

Couple of bits too to update the stumpjumper, sworks cranks and have a TA ring coming, and some spesh skewers.

3144367940_be9712c388_b.jpg

Cheers guys :D the Salsa has a nice metallic flicker through the paint, hard to see from the pics.

loving the salsa, kaiser.

I've got the 'dale to do if it ain't broke and that claud butler racer, not quite the same league :) ... oh and a back to brick diy job on our bathroom ... looks like dry rot again!

Well, the first couple of months of 2009 are going to be taken up with

a) finishing the Tequesta single speed build
b) deciding what to do with my Team Saracen Rufftrax Sports frame
c) building something with my Arrowhead frame and
d) building my Marin Eldridge Grade frame/forks when it turns up

dscn1887_178.jpg

dscn1888_693.jpg

Well mine are:

My Carrera Quattro 2

P1010003-2.jpg

Hopefully all Mountain LX

My RTS 1

P1010005-6.jpg

Very much a WIP :LOL:

And my Hei Hei

Single speed rocket

I haven't got any builds planned for next year - actually the only plan is to ride more (and better), both here and in Greece (while I'm still able :roll: ).

That's not to say that there won't be various mods. and improvements to what I already have, just that I'm not planning on buying any more frames.

Ohhhhh that killi looks very nice.

Front susp.? That will look awful, just be a man about it and get a flexstem or summit :LOL:

And the salsa is Ice Cold super fly crack a lackin IMHO :cool:

I now get this project thing and feel doomed :evil:

i'm going to try and do a sub-£100 build. once i've finished repairing the main bike that is.

i think i'd like it to be a dynatech. or a diamond back.

Back