Prestige stickers on a Clockwork, sad ?

jimihendrix

MacRetro Rider
Was thinking of stickering up my latest Clockwork frame as a Prestige, would this be a really naff thing to do ?, frame is a 91 like my last one, AFAIK it's very hard to tell the difference anyway.

Just fancied it being a bit different to my last Clockwork (was also a 91)

I'd be doing it for myself not to pass it on as a Prestige, if i was to sell it it'd be advertised as a Clockwork, or a Clocktige :LOL:

You already know what it is so stickers are for the other folk out there. This would mean you living a lie! Could you live with yourself? ;)

mtbfix":3588iw57 said:
You already know what it is so stickers are for the other folk out there. This would mean you living a lie! Could you live with yourself? ;)

Not doing it for the kudos of it appearing to be a Prestege, just doing it to be different from my last one :)

I could live with it though.

Weeeeelll naff mate :LOL: imagine its a car "are you sure thats an rs turbo?" :oops:

i wouldn't do it personally, it would be in the back of my mind nagging at me, i know it's silly, and if someone said "nice presitge mate" i'd feel like i had to come clean and say "actually it's a clockwork but i prefer the prestige stickers etc etc etc bore bore bore!!!"

maybe just go with orange logo and leave it at that, that would be subtle

:D

Back