Make up your own MTB brandname

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
If you would have to make up your own brandname for your own bike brand, what would it be? and which font would you use?
http://cooltext.com/Fonts-Brandname

I have a nice frame that is without any logo's and might want to put a not excisting brand name on,.. (Gorgeous, way to expensive frame)
Bring them on!

the best one I will put on my frame ;)

I already thought about ; EIN? ;) hehehehe...
and the model name; MintyMint ;)

I maybe start a poll when we have enough options

thanks for your help guys

Filthlord (in Baloney font)

But personally I don't have any decals on my frames. Those in the know will work it out, those who can't won't care anyway.

One of my pre GCSE art/design projects I created a brand of bicycles that were called "Tangy"

They kind awere like "Orange" and "Fat Cycles" mixed together. Funky colours and cool typeface. Cool zesty coloured paintjobs too.

They would have sold like hot cakes I reckon...!!!

jez-4-bikes-max":1uk1kax6 said:
One of my pre GCSE art/design projects I created a brand of bicycles that were called "Tangy"

They kind awere like "Orange" and "Fat Cycles" mixed together. Funky colours and cool typeface. Cool zesty coloured paintjobs too.

They would have sold like hot cakes I reckon...!!!

I designed a bikeshed - suspiciously similar ones appeared a few years later

for my gcse stuff i used "smashing stuff" the requirementr was simply something for your head , so i chose a helmet

i would now just resurect my namesake ;)

A mate picked up an old Spesh Stumpjumper years ago and got me to respray and decal it.....

Gave it back to him as a SluthumperTM

Kind of suited his character.. :shock: :LOL:

heres mine, in the flesh! Just starting frame no.2

2966766938_5da10b4c50.jpg

sluthumper! like it! :LOL:

the one that always cracked me up was planet x (jumping)jack flash became humping slack gash! :LOL:

I renamed my Rockhopper comp, when I had it chromed, to "The Beltane Fire" and used an Celtic font. Looked quite good - airbrushed candy blue over the chrome. It was the early 90s though.

Back