• a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bergy

Retro Guru
Hi all,

Collectively you guys I hope are going to give me all the advice and guidance I need on this project.

I have a 94/95 Cannondale F2000 signature edition Tinker Jurez/Alison Sydor MTB. It has been in the family from new and was purchased in Mud Dock Bristol. At the time it was built from a frame fork as a custom and was specked with a full XT group 8spd, v brakes, Hope wheel set.

I am now in the process of stripping the bike for a rebuild in period XTR, although so far I only have the callipers and rear mech. My dilemma is this:

Do I ??

A) Rebuild with Full XTR sun rims syncros Ti seatpin

B) Rebuild as per works spec, Spinergy Rev X roks, grip shift, Onza HO's etc

C) Either of the above but with an Argos Cycles respray (original colours etc). The paint has a few chips not surprising really.

Anyway your thoughts please. :roll:

You have what?

Pic's please! Is it the red/yellow Volvo/Cannondale series.

Been looking for a bike/frame like that for ages, thought it was the F3000 what was the teambike.

I would say option "B", got the catalogue next to me and start drewling a bit.

F2000

Yup, it is an F2000 signiture edition,

it is a small frame size (killer V style)

it is Viper red with Yellow decals, save the world champs tinker jurez/alison sydor decal on the seat tube.

It was my niece's first race bike (Abi Greenaway, Charge bikes) and when the time came to move it on I snapped it up despite it not being my size, i there for have never ridden it.

I will get some pics up this weekend for all. :)

Back