• Konas are really uncool... :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Go on then - nows your chance to vote people...

This is only a bit of fun so please people dont take it to heart (although I might...)

Each we will have a bike, frame, component of yesteryear and it will be placed on the Cool Wall (once Ive made it) and featured somewhere prominent on the site.

Ok - here goes:

"Are Kona's Cool or Uncool"

explosifpro.jpg

(We'll finish the voting after each week - say on the Sunday)

And... it WONT be rigged so vote away! It will be interesting to see popular consensus.

Added the cool wall artwork. This will feature somewhere on the homepage as a link going forwards I imagine.

Attachments

• coolwall.jpg
    coolwall.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 5,095
Cool... especially in 14" baby-blue powder coat guise... <what's that dear? yes, I did vote Cool...>

:LOL:

Seriously though, the Explosif was legend, the Hei Hei a much lusted-after ti loveliness, and the Lava Dome was always better than the Bear Valley...

IMO, of course!

Remember also, as in Top Gear guise, they vote based on whether the item, component or frame is "COOL" not because it works well or is purposeful.

I always liked Bula hats but that could be something to worry about. :shock:

bit broad jez, I'd say pre 97 steel are v cool .. not sure on anything since then with the obvious exceptions (hei hei/Hot) etc..

They're Ok, never owned one tho, I would buy a 19/20"one and turn it into a works bike with drop bars & slicks.

God I must be feeling brave
rambo.gif

Back