What a cool idea:

:shock: :shock:

pleaseeee, let me know if you ever do find if anyone does still produce them. having a camel back, i dont even need to cary water bottles.

Nice idea. But why have a screw driver head in there when you could insert the 'bit' into the cap of the bottle and use the bottle as the drive head!!

Also, why not use a real water bottle, and put your tools in through the top or saw the top off and cut your tool 'shapes' into a sponge and insert that so they don't rattle...

Anyone remember the seat QR that was also a multi-tool with allen keys etc? Can't find a pic but I can see it in my head, how do i download my brain?

hey , what about a small tool with all the allen keys , screw , other tools that folds up really small and fits in your pocket

we could call it something really wierd like an ALIEN

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry guys just taking the piss

Sorry but that is nearly as dumb an idea as the seatpost that doubled up a pump...and yes, I owned one of those circa '89.

Bah. If the space inside was used more efficiently I think having something that slots into a cage is an excellent idea. You can get a lot in a water bottle...

Back