Frame from the US

Drewson

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm looking to purchase a frame in the US but unfortunately the seller has specified no shipping overseas. :( I'm going to attempt to talk him/her round, but in case i have problems would any of our US friends be able to forward a frame & forks to the UK for me? ;)

Will adequately and fairly cover all expenses obviously.

Any help very gratefully received.
:)

This happens so often that it is almost interesting for someone overseas to set up a little bizz providing this service

Classic bike and part around the globe shipping services: 10% of purchase and shipping value. Something like that.

I've done it for many people on retrobike.uk but it troubles me that nobodies ever set up a feedback thread for me. I did for Hilt's Klein and lots of parts for others as well. A few bikes to Germany also. "I brethren" and I'm willing to help just let me know the specifics. You guys no me for the most part and I've shipped to like 16 different countries now and I usually hit the post office every morning on my way into work. Nearing 500 feedback at 100% on eBay.

gm1230126":v20qzsew said:
I've done it for many people on retrobike.uk but it troubles me that nobodies ever set up a feedback thread for me.

one of the many reasons why i am very very selective now. i am not after feedback in an open forum but some people didn't even find it neccessary to notice me when the parcel arrived nor to send a simple "thank you" email. and i also got somewhat demotivated to help out when items that were urgently needed for a project all in a sudden showed up on ebay and were flipped with a nice gain.

bonvu.com charges $20 per item i think which is fair. their FedEx rates are still a bit higher than USPS but my time for repacking stuff, driving to the post office and standing inline there for half an hour or more is worth a bit too. at least to me ;)

carsten

Back