not a ride bewteen all of these!

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
I left my hack at work the other day, because I had a works van overnight, wanted to nip out for something a realised that even with all the bike collecting that i do, I havn't got another bike fit to ride!!
I seem to flit from one project to another, anyone else have similar problems? cheers alan

this one stripped down and waiting for 07 xtr & fox forks, convincing myself that it'll be retro in 15 years time?

this one is the closest to the finishing line, got the brakes to fit v hershay's then it's built hoorah! took it around the block with boots as my stoppers! was going to ride it at the next meeting, but i work four-on, four-off and it falls on my work day, besides i thought the meeting was on the 5th, anyhow have a good'n and plenty of pics please, cheers alan.

Nice collection :D

Know what your saying, sometimes seems like painting the forth bridge trying to keep a few bikes running. something always seems to be busted or need attention :cry:

Which is EXACTLY why I am currently hankering after a new (sorry!) mtb :LOL:

Fed up with having to build before ride.

I'm slipping into that dangerous ground where I sometimes think I am having more fun building and part tracing than actually riding :LOL:

Just coming up with a spec list for the Bontrager left me breathless :shock: (joking, I promise!)

Know how you feel... earlier this year I had five bikes in the garage and only one of them could be ridden. Spent the past few months sorting them out and now I have four bikes all rideable with a bit of pedal swapping.

That IF is really nice :cool: :cool:

I think I see your problem...too much time spent on the garden, nice topiary though :)

Back