Saturday Morning Ride through Mordor (Kona Kileaua SE)

nporternz

Gold Trader
Marin Fan
Feedback
View
First real day of summer (sorry guys) and took out the Kileaua SE for a ride!! Riding down the Hutt River Trail (5mins from my front door)- where they filmed some of the lord of the rings!!!

tried a $8500 gary fisher hi-fi carbon 29er thing today too and the Kona still made me smile more!!!!!!

Pics are just for anthony!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,818
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,818
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,818
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,818
Looks a lot prettier than Mordor!

Gotta say that colour looks awesome in the sun. Did you manage to get a RAL code out of Kona?

Geoff":1vrs2iid said:
Looks a lot prettier than Mordor!

Gotta say that colour looks awesome in the sun. Did you manage to get a RAL code out of Kona?

havent actually tried yet...

the local guy here has got an old piece of columbis tubing he is spraying in several blues that look similar on the cards but may look different on the frame.

will keep it posted!

Superb, looks like a proper bike,looks like a good ride too :D

haha yeah its pretty amazing - i'll post some photos of the new trails we found yesterday as well!!!

plenty of bikes here mate so if you are ever in the area!!!!

:mrgreen: Jealous, me, no, well maybe a little bit. Does make emigrating look even more invitng..............

xizang":1wwpr5bi said:
:mrgreen: Jealous, me, no, well maybe a little bit. Does make emigrating look even more invitng..............

this isnt even the nicest trail mate!! this is an easy trail just at the bottom of our driveway and 20mins from capital city!!!

This is why I left Birmingham?? Water - and its not a canal or rain ;)

Latest posts

Back