Adventure Components

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Are they still on the go? Found a site, but it looks a bit ropey for a manufacturers site. Are they a sell out/go bust type company?

I think they are no longer in business, but don't pin me down on it. What do you need?

Elev12k":mgpy3u1p said:
I think they are no longer in business, but don't pin me down on it. What do you need?

Not so much need stuff, but I won some bits and bobs on ebay and was looking into the brand a bit. Always liked the stuff BITD and was looking for some reviews and the like.

I did find a site with newer looking stuff but it was a bit heath robinson looking.

wondering what to do with 4 bikes worth of DH chain guides Kaiser? ;)

the stuff they made was well thought out, nicely made and looked good, they did some cracking aftermarket braces, fork crowns etc etc, made quite a few bits that no one else was doing as upgrades, and they covered the basics too (hubs, cranks, headsets) - those DH cranks you won are well beefy, but not very practical with one 44 tooth chainring!

theboy":1p2ysn2x said:
wondering what to do with 4 bikes worth of DH chain guides Kaiser? ;)

the stuff they made was well thought out, nicely made and looked good, they did some cracking aftermarket braces, fork crowns etc etc, made quite a few bits that no one else was doing as upgrades, and they covered the basics too (hubs, cranks, headsets) - those DH cranks you won are well beefy, but not very practical with one 44 tooth chainring!

:LOL: :LOL:

they made some M950 XTR compatible cranks that were surprisingly good. the XTR spider fit straight on with no problem & despite being noticeably thinner they held up fine. again cambria bike had them on sale around 98

scant":3ds6wa77 said:
they made some M950 XTR compatible cranks that were surprisingly good. the XTR spider fit straight on with no problem & despite being noticeably thinner they held up fine. again cambria bike had them on sale around 98

they're still selling a few odds and ends.

Back