Did no one spot the white LTS frame that went for £26???

I saw it, but am dubious about its barainability (is that a word) as it's one of the bottom of the range LTSs that isn't compatible with any standard shocks, so you'd be stuck with the dodgy yellow un-dampened elastomer blob that you see there.

The top linkage and its mount position on the main frame are all different too. Better off waiting for a 'propper' LTS to come along in my opinion.

Hmmm.....

Bottom of the range LTS so not very refined with that shock, but maybe just worth the money if the respray is as good as it looks ;)

mattbrown":32og1qxo said:
missed one there pickle :D

Eyed up a Kona with P2's over the weekend, but it went BIG in the end, so I left it alone.

When I sell the Zaskar, I'll be in the market for something a little different this time <<strokes chin>>

Pickle":28ok22qs said:
mattbrown":28ok22qs said:

Eyed up a Kona with P2's over the weekend, but it went BIG in the end, so I left it alone.

When I sell the Zaskar, I'll be in the market for something a little different this time <<strokes chin>>

we don't believe you :LOL:

kaiser":3f41uf11 said:
Pickle":3f41uf11 said:
mattbrown":3f41uf11 said:

we don't believe you :LOL:

Seriously though, I think its time to try other brands. Nothing fancy like Klein, Fat or Pace......just workhorse brands ;)

I have nothing but praise for my Proflex, that has really supprised me.

A nice red M2 Stumpjumper would really float my boat :cool:

Seriously though, I think its time to try other brands. Nothing fancy like Klein, Fat or Pace......just workhorse brands

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

...... Urrrmmm Im sorry did someone say something?? :LOL:

As BG said.

£26 + £15 delivery + £15 Mech hanger :?

I picked up an LTS with a coil shock for not much more than this in a much better condition

M

Back