cornfest video 2

tenbikes

Retro Guru
Ok, it's not that hot, but last year I told myself I would instal a central air conditioner How much would I be looking at ballpark and anyone have any contacts? It would be for a two story 2500 sqft
Our message to you is very clear: Try to achieve and sustain a goal not exercising than by exercising. However? releases the fasciae (connective tissues between the muscle and
I don't nkow if any of you are fans of Country music -- I may very well be the only one. lol But I don't care; I thought I'd share this. If you guys haven't heard the song "Whiskey Lullaby," I wo
Kitano, H. (Ed.) (2001)Foundations of Systems motor axons in the case of ciliary neu- Another potential problem with clone

Attachments

• funny fork 1.JPG
    funny fork 1.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,809
  • funny fork 2.JPG
    funny fork 2.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,809
  • FF 3.JPG
    FF 3.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,809
  • FF 4.JPG
    FF 4.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,809
Are they perhaps Sunn Obsys? There a similar but not the same pair on ebay.

re:

also think Sunn, but seems to be the early version of the carbon version. I really liked Sunn forks, they were racing units made for fast xc conditions...

Definitely sunn obsys carbon- came on some of the high end race bikes around 97-99 ish (?). I've got a non-carbon set, look pretty much identical to those other than the lowers.

Thanks guys.

Any ideas for a UK service agent? These seem to be in good condition but are not set up (ie no oil in them, may need new air seals)

cheers
TB

Ahhhhhh, St Gaudens.....happy days! Those lovely trails behind the factory......Max and his smelly little dog.....the great coffee.......

Still not sure if I regret turning down the job or not!

The Obsys forks, I remember them too.

I never knew if they were meant to move at all. The Sunn XC whippets surpreme used to run them so hard they might as well be solid. Was it Christophe Dupouey & Miguel Martinez? Those are the names that have stuck with me.

how spookey, i have open on my lap a sept 1997 issue of mountain biker international, on page on page 58

bike review of the sunn exact disc, came fitted with Obsys carbon 32mm forks, RRP was 2299.99...........

says the fork retailed for 415 or 475 with disc mounts, it gets its inch or so travel from an air/oil action reminiscent of the mag 21. with only 32mm of travel to play with the Obsys is set up to yield a fairly draatic rising rate it quicly stiffens as it moves to prevent bottom out) sunn also claim their unique valving has an anti pumping effect

at 2.65ls there is no denying that the fork is way light due to both is short travel and construction

carbon stanchions, forged and cnc 7075 alloy crown and brace and hard chromed cromo upper tubes, no external dampning adjustemnts, hence the only tampering possible has to be done pre-race using different oil heights weights ad pre loads using the air pump

Back