1993 Time Capsule

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yesterday whilst I was busy working, MrsKev was 'busy' tidying the understairs cupboard :roll:

Late in the afternoon I got a call and amongst my instructions for the evening one was to "sort out the box of toot your mother sent again" :shock:

Driving home I wondered what retro delights my mum may have uncovered. I have to say she came up trumps again - a poster from Newnham and another copy of the 1st MBUK I featured in. MrsKev found my Bula hat at the back of the cupboard too and put it in the box. My very own Time Capsule from 1993 :cool:

TC1.jpg

TC2.jpg

Thats great stuff, Can you do a scan on the mag artical would like to read it?

daj":e95s9bfi said:
Thats great stuff, Can you do a scan on the mag artical would like to read it?

Would like to see that also. Think i may even remember that article.

I would like to read the article's as well, if you could scan the pages, that wouldbe great..I remember the issue..

I am coming back to blighty for Christmas, staying with my folks and I am SURE there is a stash of goodies waiting for me :cool:

Cheers

Mark

I'm sure there's already a scan of it somewhere - I think somebody posted it up about a year or so back :D

Kev? Famous? Well he was one of *the* Mad Cows :D

I've not been offered a place on "I'm a Celebrity...." so I can't be famous. Which is a good thing :D

I'll scan the article tonight and post it up.

Nice find, i will have to see if my old man kept anything of mine too, remember having all the early mbuk's, would be nice if he kept my bolle glasses and spesh helmet, with flames cover ;)
Can't see it tho. he throws everything :evil:

Back