Identify my forks, Triple butted cromo, spinner dropouts

Easy_Rider

Retrobike Rider
OWMTBC Champ
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
These forks came as a frameset with my Parkpre Pro 825. They have the same Ti finish as the bike, but are they Parkpre forks? Did Spinner make forks? What are they?

forks1.jpg

forks2.jpg

forks3.jpg

Spinner - triple butted chromo AFAIK, fitted exactly the same on my SS Parkpre Team 925 today :cool: Weigh 792g. These forks seem to be the original ones supplied when new.

Parkpre PFR rigid forks are very rare, I have never seen one in the flesh or even in a photo come to think of it, only in catalogues.

REKIBorter":2aoxkplu said:
Spinners - triple butted cromo AFAIK, fitted exactly the same to my SS Parkpre Team 925 today :cool: Weigh 792g

Cool thanks!

Any pics of the SS Parkpre? Doing the same to that rusty pro 825 with these forks. Gave up trying to restore the original Ti finish, it's too far gone. Got some lovely bits to hang off it once it's all cleaned up and powder coated!

Going to keep the frame unrestored for now, just to see how it goes. As and when money allows I may go for the full frame refurb in the future. Considering flambouyant blue frame & forks with yellow Parkpre decals on the down tube. Apologies for the poor picture quality. Going back to the subject of Spinner forks I also have some chromed ones which go lovely with the polished alu finish on my Pro Image.

Attachments

• Parkpre-Team-925-not-finish.jpg
    Parkpre-Team-925-not-finish.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3,299
did spinner make forks? hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yes, they make forks. lots of forks. ever heard of project twos or rockshox?

kanerdog1x1":178p2kvp said:
did spinner make forks? hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yes, they make forks. lots of forks. ever heard of project twos or rockshox?

okay, no need to rub it in

I bought recently a 95 Mongoose/Spinner fork and it is exactaly the same fork. Mine is 796 g with 180 mm tube. I put it in a 94 DBR Axis TR and it works great! :D

Latest posts

Back