Sunday sunshine baiku

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Great company....great weather....mud....sunshine....first ride on the Zaskar....fantastic....2 hours with SPESHMIKE....talking....laughing....great trails....great scenery....leaves....roots....puddles....1 hour solo....pain....sweat....hot sun....3 hour ride....Lincoln Ride route sorted....home....shower....perfect ride, best of my life :cool:

Attachments

• Near the woods.JPG
    Near the woods.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 774
  • Close to the stream crossing.JPG
    Close to the stream crossing.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 774
  • Close to RAF Waddington.JPG
    Close to RAF Waddington.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 774
  • By the lake.JPG
    By the lake.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 774
:cool:

Attachments

• By the lake 2.JPG
    By the lake 2.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 773
  • Overlooking Waddington.JPG
    Overlooking Waddington.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 773
"its rather flat,have you no hills?"

lincolnshire :cry: :cry:

when i move to lincs from devon the first time i went to lincoln and saw that big hill in town i ran up it i was so happy , my mates thought i was a mentalist :LOL:

pickle , seems you had the sun that passed once i awoke at noon :roll: :(

how did you manage to avoid the mud ? and was it really necessary to throw the specialized into the water :LOL:

perry":2ks5mvyv said:
pickle , seems you had the sun that passed once i awoke at noon :roll: :(

how did you manage to avoid the mud ? and was it really necessary to throw the specialized into the water :LOL:

I was out 11am - 2pm; its was perfect :cool:

Warm sun and slightly damp trails......perfect MTBing combo ;)

Oh, and the Specialized, my mates modern sh1t, best place for it :LOL:

would you like to swap a hill for some wind ?

its a dependable constant wind , wont ever let you down :LOL:

i woke at noon , out the house at 1 , by 20 past i was at rutland water shooting past people . lost 45 mins having to walk back to the shop to have a tube changed :evil: i wanted to put 2 laps in but could only do the one in the end , back to the car after 2 hours and home at about quarter to 4

first time someone other than me has taken a tool to one of my bikes in about 8 years . i feel dirty now and not in a covered in mud way :( and they guy didnt tension the chain properly :(

Back