searching information of Rockstrong fron Stronlight

Jackalmiauleon

Retro Newbie
Hello at all, I am new in the foro.
I come from WeightWeenies.nl foro. I have a query wich that I made in that foro but a collega of it redirect to you.
Hopping your answer:
Any of you have any idea :idea: of this crank? It is 45mm. of center axle to center of five screw. Is it posible to find spare plate gear?

very thanks :)

getattachmenthm7.jpg

They're nice, light French cranks from the late 1990s. Good quality equipment. They also made a road version.

Your spider takes 94mm and 58mm bolt-circle chainrings (it's usual to refer to the diameter of the circle, rather than the radius), the same as Shimano Compact Drive and most of their competitors from the period. Stronglight still make rings to fit, or you could use rings from any of a number of manufacturers: Specialités TA (like your current outer ring), Shimano, Middleburn, Race Face, Coda, Blackspire, and many others:

http://www.stronglight.com/stronglight/ ... 94mm44et32

Hi again, could you indicate me any other question? :?:
I want to put this wonder to my future new Santacruz Jackal (2009) that comes in the nex february; while "b-boxx" do not appear in the world market, I will put this Stronglight.
Any of you could tell me what B.B. I need. These ones will be only for pass the pending to upgrade to B-boxx.

Jackalmiauleon":g80p1z2b said:
I want to put this wonder to my future new Santacruz Jackal (2009) that comes in the nex february;

Any of you could tell me what B.B. I need.
If I remember correctly, these normally use a 110mm axle, Shimano taper. I don't know the Jackal frame, but of course you need to match the shell width.

Back