Start of a new project finished Sunday photo

KINGCUTTER

Retro Guru
Time to use up some old forks frames and some bits, well my second name is THOMSON thought i would have a bit of fun.

ebaybikes065-4.jpg

ebaybikes066-3.jpg

Yeah looks great, stealth SSer will be great, what make IS the the fame?

Reminds me of when I took my BITD surnamed bike designs and started rebranding old crap roadie and BMX frames as the first step at creating prototypes! :cool:

reanimation":z2yar76y said:
Yeah looks great, stealth SSer will be great, what make IS the the fame?

Reminds me of when I took my BITD surnamed bike designs and started rebranding old crap roadie and BMX frames as the first step at creating prototypes! :cool:

To be honest I have no idea what make the frame is I bought it off flea bay for 12 quid because it had no gear hanger and no forks i got the forks of ebay shop a guy who sells bancrupt stock they were 4.99 and the spray was done by a mate as were the vinyl stickers,the wheels were orange and painted to match,i stick another photo up later.

Get in! This could well be a classic retrobike build (and i'm not just saying that because your cutting my hair tomorrow :roll: ). Might be a few people changing their names to Ringle, Syncros, Ritchey etc after seeing this beauty!

Back