Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:29 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:29 am 
Retro Guru

Scotty Dangerous is indeed that man. The other was Kev Dangerous who I think now runs/owns(?) the Escape Route shop in Pitlochry. I believe he also has an old Mountain Goat WTR. Scotty still has the Alves - or he did about 6 years ago when I last met him - he said he would never sell it.

The Neil Ross rider will be Dan(ny) Whitehead - something to do with the Foundry gym and bike shop in Aberdeen I think. He does hill races these days - or used to.

The event was a mini XC race and slallom thing with special guest Jez Avery. It was near Bridge of Dee where the new Robert Gordons University and David Lloyd fitness centre is now. I think Neil Ross organised the day with the local council. I bump into Neil sometimes and he still rides although these days he is an Architect rather than a bike shop owner.

The black guy was Sheriff - he is still about because I saw him out with a bunch of CTC riders a couple of years ago.

I remember seeing your DY back in the day and I remember Ransetsu and his Jellybean Salsa

I was racing a friends Breezer Thunder in that race because my Rocky Mountain Blizzard was getting warrantied. I used to Race for Alpine Bikes.