Fake Fat !

cant read german .

is it just a steel frame with fat stickers ?

If it is that is pretty wrong IMO

It's properly ugly in the German retro-build style, but beyond that it's a Marin Eldridge Grade with Fat stickers. Taking it a bit too far if you ask me, especially if he's hoping there is someone else equally bampot to pay him some money for it.

Damnit, Yo decals are tricky enough to find at the best of times - why should they be wasted on a Marin?! Nasty colour too... :roll:

gradeAfailure":s0iqy3sq said:
Damnit, Yo decals are tricky enough to find at the best of times - why should they be wasted on a Marin?! Nasty colour too... :roll:

OI! Layoff with the Marin dissing! :shock: :? :p

Heheh, jk! :LOL:

My last mtb was a '93 or '94 Marin Eldridge Grade - grey with all the red anodised bits, and was a fantastic bike... apparently the guy who i sold it to now only live a couple of miles away from me - may have to track it down and buy it back!

I'm now going misty eyed remembering my first mountain bike, a Bobcat Trail! I worked a courier in London for 7 months on it - I think it might have been made from scaffold pole - and writing this makes me realise that was 10 years ago! Ace days - thanks for reminding me!

Back