Who is doing what this weekend?

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I'll put my hands up and admit I have actually ridden my bikes properly for 2 whole weeks now :cry:

Man flu had me off the bike from last Monday - Friday, I had an hour on the turbo on Saturday, a half hour on Tuesday, but I still haven't felt 100%.

So, I'm really looking forward to a proper rideout on Sunday, to route plan for the Lincoln Ride on the 30th. A nice XC ride, 3hrs or so, steady......mmmmm, lovely :cool:

Attachments

• pf_farm.jpg
    pf_farm.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,215
i'm doing the southwest ride on sunday. havent entirely decided on saturday yet

Working most likely most of the weekend and preparing the living room fireplace for a new wood burner in any time that's left over. :roll:

Girlfriend is coming up hoping to get out for a ride but its my cover for dad for the weekend so it will be limited but planning on seeing James Bond tomoz night :cool: and lots of family up sunday to visit Dad so will be busy but hopefully get a ride in :D

I'll be fitting the replacement plates onto my Onza HO pedals, and sorting out what's making the odd creaking noise (bb I think).
Shopping for birthday presents :( and meeting up with old friends for beer :D
Hoping for time to get up into the downs at some point, probs Sunday morning.

Im taking Mrs Beds to Centre Parcs on Sat night for a *ahem* pamper evening at the Aqua Sana at Sherwood. :oops: (The indian sauna is great for shaving your legs in ;))

We have managed to get the girls to sleep over at granny's, so we may even get to go for a ride together on Sunday morning before I whip away to Woodhall for the cross race :)

did a quick ride earlier, probable rest day tomorrow, all dayer ride sunday with my local posse. been riding a new trail in all week.. & see if anyones got the guts to do the new drop I found off the side of the old reservoir..

hoping to get a very early Cannock in tomorrow morning (i.e. 7.30 start), if not then a 2 hour ride from the door here. Not been properly on my bike for a couple of weeks too :(

Back