1995 Kona Kilauea colour?

catalogue not on web, but if you're particularly interested in the Kilauea, it looked like this (pearlescent white, not plain white)

Attachments

• 1995 Kilauea frame size 17 left.jpg
    1995 Kilauea frame size 17 left.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,469
  • 1995 Kilauea size 19 catalogue.jpg
    1995 Kilauea size 19 catalogue.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,479
Geoff":3tab81ff said:
Who does that frameset belong to, Anthony? Looks in good nick...

I think it was on usa ebay back in summer, I may be wrong but remember seeing that pic.....white Kona's always looked good.

guybe":3th0th28 said:
Geoff":3th0th28 said:
Who does that frameset belong to, Anthony? Looks in good nick...
I think it was on usa ebay back in summer, I may be wrong but remember seeing that pic.....white Kona's always looked good.
Yes, I think that's right Guy. What does yours look like these days, Geoff?

A bit sad at the moment- finding somebody who is actually able to print off the decals is proving harder than it should. So the frame is sat unresprayed in my lounge, along with a Daccordi frame and a new Scott road bike that I've been lent by my LBS...Mrs Geoff will be getting cranky soon if I don't sort it! :oops:

I just bought some for mine off ebay - I'll let you know what they're like when they arrive...

Geoff":eo66tmop said:
A bit sad at the moment- finding somebody who is actually able to print off the decals is proving harder than it should. So the frame is sat unresprayed in my lounge, along with a Daccordi frame and a new Scott road bike that I've been lent by my LBS...Mrs Geoff will be getting cranky soon if I don't sort it! :oops:

Have you tried gil_m on here for decals? He's likely to have exactly what you want. Great service and v.reasonable price too :D

I'm gonna try and get some done locally. Orange Retro kindly sent me a copy of the 97 era Kil decals (which is what I want for this particular bike, even if it means I get sent to Kona hell). Cheers for the offers though people.

Be interested to see what your ones are like, Mike. Have found 94 ones on ebay before, but no 95s...

Back