Retro "Super" bikes

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Been mulling this over in my mind for a few days now. The site is awash with really top class high end bikes, things like Paces, Klein Attitudes, Yo Eddys , Merlin, Yeti ARCs etc etc.
However as cool as these bikes are with a little perseverance and/or cash they're easy enough to track down. There's another league of bike over and above these which are rarer, harder to track down and far more desirable.

Here is my selection

➡️ Yeti C26
➡️ Bradbury Manitou
➡️ 'Tomac' Raleigh

so, what else should be added to the list (no, a Kona hahanna doesn't count ;) )

Re: super

nobby the sheep":18lhn3jc said:
that ti hardtail that was on jim ill fix it which also got a mention in mbuk

That'll be a Muddy Fox Ti

Add in a Cunningham for me John!

Nice idea for a thread, here's mine...

Orange Formula
Pace RC200 F1 in pink...heh heh, only joking...

Rich

watched that episode .....muddyfox gave him that bike at the end ......needless to say i wrote 100s of letter to him after that.. :evil:

Formula One carbon MTB for me please :cool:

dsc01643_236.jpg

Elev12k":2ip9t46y said:
I think it is also highly subjective.

This qualifies quite well for me (from CK's site) => http://www.sonic.net/~ckelly/Seekay/art ... inbike.htm

I'd love that carbon/ ti ibis, diamond in the headbadge apparently :)

I'd agree with both john & pete & add a few more, kais tinker klein adroit, noahs merlin built salsa titanium, ashoks 2 arctos (the only 2 i know of!), yeti ASLT thermoplastic (I know of 1 for sale for a whole heap of cash..)
I was offered a bradbury manitou a few years back for £330, frame & rigid fork, I turned it down as it was cracked (the seller hadnt noticed). still it went to a good home, eh sharky pete ;)

Muddy Fox Prestige. (or was it the ltd edition?)

Gold plated components. Fillet brazed frame - £5,000.

:shock: :cool: :LOL: :D

Back