Dirt Mag in search of bikes...

Anyone interested in me posting up some pics of my old Pace DH bike? Pretty rare and in mint and ori

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dirtyed

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
Hello!

This is Dirt Magazine calling out for any owners of original versions of the following bikes:

GT RTS
Cannondale Super V DH
Sunn Radical
Turner Burner

If you do have one of these bikes in period condition then we'd love to hear from you as we'd really like a photo of your bike. The reward will be a few quid for you in return for the image, and of course the priceless thing that is seeing your beloved machine in print for all to see.

Anyway, let us know if you or anyone else you know has got one of these bikes.

Cheers, ed

oh yeah, i forgot to say i love this site...problem is though that i could quite easily spend all day on here and not get any work done, so I'll have to restrain myself.

I love old stuff, them were the days!

ed

Welcome to the site!

Dont own any of the bikes your after (sadly...i'd love a turner) but there are certainly plenty of em around here (RTS's in particular).

As a Pace fan I would love to see the pictures of the DH though! If you decide to look into Pace at any time, theres a large number of very shiney machines on here.

Carlos the Slackal":25oq8uyt said:
I know the whereabouts of one that is new, unbuilt and has been in a shop ever since....

Aye, On Your Bike in London Bridge - they're still trying to flog it top whack!

dirtyed":15dhwbpm said:
Hello!

This is Dirt Magazine calling out for any owners of original versions of the following bikes:

GT RTS
Cannondale Super V DH
Sunn Radical
Turner Burner

Cheers, ed

:( didnt dirt debut in '97? I think my '97 LTS DH is more interesting than any RTS! Soon to be fitted with some Boxxer Pro's...

26300107b51766c1ec40e23fc450abcc778.jpg

IMG00422.jpg

Mr Dirt Editor, welcome.

trawl back through reader's bikes for an afternoon - it's the innitiation ceremony.

There's a NOS RC500 DH in Red in On Your Bike still at London Bridge if you fancy another. ;) Was down to £1200 with a set of RC150 Monsters on it. (and a crud catcher of course).

:D

Latest posts

Back