Removed

How do you spend your cycling related time?

• Riding 10% / Building, tinkering and web 90%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riding 25% / Building, tinkering and web 75%

• Riding 50% / Building, tinkering and web 50%

• Riding 75% / Building, tinkering and web 25%

• Riding 90% / Building, tinkering and web 10%

• Total voters
working in a bike shop only lets me get about 25% of my time riding the rest of the time im working/playing and tinkering with bikes ad a little time here when i get home :cry: :cry: :cry: need more dry ride time :cry: :cry:

Hardly riding at all at the moment :( , soon to be rectified though as family commitments are calming down :D

the only time i get to ride at the mo is on a weekday lunch time on the mtb. I have only slung my leg over my bmx once in months, that is mainy cos all the local tracks are being re done. One is finished now so the early sat or sun am at the track can resume.

We are lucky as we have shower and locker facilities at work. I did commute to work and back for the summer, however, it makes it difficult to get home in a hurry which I sometimes need to.

Anything is better than nothing...right? :?

Hell!

Why start at a lung busting figure of 10% :shock:

I have worked out my cycling to farting about figure as about 2 % and to be honest thats well enough for me.

Al. Its all about the cake! ;)

75% riding, 25% faffing/tinkering.... i set my bikes up to work and then i ride them :LOL: although i do all my own maintenance on my bikes it's not something i enjoy much, and find it quite stressful due to never being able to find my chain splitter, cone spanners, bb tool..you get the picture, quite disorganised :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

al":1if0gbxe said:
I have worked out my cycling to farting about figure as about 2 %

About the same here at a guess. I set my alarm for 6am every Saturday and Sunday to go out for an early ride but I either knock the alarm off for 'another 10 mins' , or my little boy gets up just before the alarm :roll: He doesn't do it in the week when my Mrs is there though :(

I'd like to say i spend most of my bike time out riding.
But i seem to be turning into a fair weather rider :oops: and with the UK weather getting worse means more time spent tinkering,drinking coffee and eating cake :roll:

I do ride as much as possible, but with baby now with us, I my riding Mon-Fri is done in the shed on the turbo as apposed to going out :roll: I do get out at the weekend though :D

So, I guess 75% riding 25% faffing/web browsing (but I do spend all day logged in :roll: )

due to having a really dodgy knee (in the process of getting it sorted) i dont do much (none infact) riding.

dont really do much tinkering as my modern ride was setup perfectly prior to my injury (only got rode half a dozen times before my knee went pop).

however i do have a project at the min still striping it and de rusting it at the min.

so most of my time is spent either browsing the web or spent gaming (due to the knee i cant work at the min).

Back