Confession...

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
(I was trying to go thru ALL of October without buying any bike parts)

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
For 15 days and 15 nights I have resisted temptation from Satan but on the 16th day the Devil himself called my cellphone and offered me some original NOS Amberwall Porcs.....resistance was futile :LOL:

How shall I be punished?

neilll":11s7m1mt said:

For 15 days and 15 nights I have resisted temptation from Satan but on the 16th day the Devil himself called my cellphone and offered me some original NOS Amberwall Porcs.....resistance was futile :LOL:

How shall I be punished?

Welcome to the dark side.

neilll":120pa0qe said:

No chance of that neilll :LOL:

Dear Father, I am affraid I have sinned on a GRAND scale :(

I have so far in the month of October purchased a Pro-Flex, a Zaskar, a pair of Rock Shox Indys and will shortly be handing longun some cash for a GT frame.

Help me oh holy one!

And quick.......there is supposed to be a 'Credit Crunch' going on!

One more sinner here.

I´ve bought a Manitou 1 forks, another Manitou 2, another Manitou FS frame, a Xizang, Control Tech brakes and M900 parts.

Hell is too small for me, right now.

Do as i do to get the redention: Sell a few bolts and small parts.
You spend £1000, but if you sell and receive £50, you will feel better and maybe (maybe) forget that small difference. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sinned

I too have sinned.
I have bought a jersey, NOS XC Pro cantis, XC Pro crankset and a Judy steerer in the last month. I would go to hell but even the devil knows with my S works I would just ride back out ;)
I am balancing it out with Karma as I found a couple of old Klein jerseys in my local shop and offered to get them for the retrobike clan if interested, my hand was almost bitten off the replies were so quick. made me wonder if I should have bought them and ebayed them but I have had lots of Karma and goodwill from the site so I will buy them and send them on at cost.

Thats my justification
jamie

What,no God! :shock:

Thats my sunday mornings free then.

aL. :D

My children, I had the benefit of a strict religious upbringing and can talk from a position of some authority on this matter. Not in an omnipotent kind of way, you understand, just that I am familiar with The Word.

And I don't mean the Mark Lemar version :)

Anyway, the man himself said "Freely as ye have received, freely give" which is a clear indication that you should greatfully receive your wages and offer them to others. In return, you can receive more. Retro shiny bits, clearly.

Which is why I should probably confess that even with my new parts embargo, combined with my moving-abroad-sell-off, I am the recent acquirer of a 1988 Ritchey Outback and an RC100 ....

neilll":1riywu3e said:

How shall I be punished?

You will grow tired of the amberwall porcs; they will give you no joy any longer...then you shall be forced to sell them to me for a fraction of what they cost you.

This will in turn lead to my punishment...

;)

You shall never be punished for self-indulgence :twisted:

It really goes down to which 10 commandments or bible you've read ;)

Back