rob warner hosting fmx

juggz

Dirt Disciple
took me a while to figure out why i reconised one of the presenters,hey ho its rob warner of `mbuk` fame and briefly `kick start`.
Fmx was on dave last night.

he's also hosting the Red Bull Rampage on freecaster.tv, took me a while to figure out who it was too as I was watching with the sound off :?

xizang":1ooe7phl said:
he's also hosting the Red Bull Rampage on freecaster.tv, took me a while to figure out who it was too as I was watching with the sound off :?

Xizang, you are obviously a man of taste and culture. Mr Warner should have his mouth Superglued shut for his crimes against the language. I watched the brief run of Gee Atherton at the Worlds and was actually shouting abuse at the television like a drunk football supporter, "There is a 'T' towards the end of Atherton you useless comentating person". Or words to that effect.

If you are going to get a sportsman to comentate on his ex profession, at least get one who has mastered the rudiments of his supposed native tongue!

Iwasgoodonce":2m5xjiex said:
Xizang, you are obviously a man of taste and culture. Mr Warner should have his mouth Superglued shut for his crimes against the language. I watched the brief run of Gee Atherton at the Worlds and was actually shouting abuse at the television like a drunk football supporter, "There is a 'T' towards the end of Atherton you useless comentating person". Or words to that effect.!

I don't think most RB members fall into the age group which may appreciate Rob Warner's (I use teh word loosely) commentary.

I got that vibe from past comments ... I on the other hand fall right into them glorious moments in time when Peat & warner first started taking on the world !!

And still love him!! after the comentating you used to get on Eurosport I think its great to have someone who is alive!! :D :D

daj":1h6t4ozw said:
I got that vibe from past comments ... I on the other hand fall right into them glorious moments in time when Peat & warner first started taking on the world !!

And still love him!! after the comentating you used to get on Eurosport I think its great to have someone who is alive!! :D :D

agreed :D

i think hes an idiot, but still he was a pioneer of and a bastion for british mtb'ing and i think hes great :D

i havent seen him/heard of him for years so was quite cool to see him on tv(in a `am 13 again thing)wonder where the old gang is? dave hemming,paul smith,steve worland,jamie hibbard,justin loretzs or maybe there still at mbuk? i dunno i havent bought it in about 10yrs!!!

not sure about him , seems to have a big mouth but not much talent to back it up .

Back