Jerry! NOOOOOO!!!!!

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Jerry Arron ( Mud Dock's big cheese ) hosted the Mud Dock bike jumble this Saturday which was BLEEDIN' MARVELLOUS!!!
I got loads of bargins but was overcome ( forgive me ) with guilt when I told Jerry NOT to sell the complete Campagnolo EUCLID drivetrain for £20 or the TIOGA DISK WHEEL WITH ORIGINAL BAG AND TENSIONING KIT for £30. Please forgive me, I know you can.
This may become a monthly event, for god's sake show your support and make sure it does!!

Agency_Scum":13epve22 said:
Jerry Arron ( Mud Dock's big cheese ) hosted the Mud Dock bike jumble this Saturday which was BLEEDIN' MARVELLOUS!!!
I got loads of bargins but was overcome ( forgive me ) with guilt when I told Jerry NOT to sell the complete Campagnolo EUCLID drivetrain for £20 or the TIOGA DISK WHEEL WITH ORIGINAL BAG AND TENSIONING KIT for £30. Please forgive me, I know you can.
This may become a monthly event, for god's sake show your support and make sure it does!!

Why do I always miss out on deals like this :evil:

Wow, sounds like sale of the centuary..I'll book my tickets to come back now!!! :LOL:

Blimey, love a good bargain me!

If they do become regular I'll be there :D the last bike jumble I went to was outside Moto Sport in Cranleigh, Surrey many, many, many years ago, scored a Nice Lite, set of Ringle skewers and a selection of Middleburn chainrings, loved it!.....ahhh, the memories!

stu

I used to go to the Cranleigh one!, remember buying an answer atac stem bright pink, 0deg and about 150. yeah Motosport was the shop name. IIRC I went to a specialized launch there once and met Jet from Gladiator... haha

I thought ebay must have put paid to such events, although I guess autojumble is still huge.

It's going to be a 1st Saturday in the month thing. Half the time there was no money at all just a massive swapsie-fest....bliss!

That sounds awesome.. I used to visit Mud Dock when I was at Uni in Exeter.. It was the best around, prob still is eh.. Nice mix of Coffee & Kleins! etc. Then they opened one in Exeter on the River.. Perfecto!

I bet bike shops have a plethora of Retro trinkets just lookin for new homes!!

I just wish I was in the UK for it eh.. :?

Back