al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi,

A friend of mine, Yes i do have one! is starting a retro cycling club called PVC Penzance Velo Cake.

The first meeting is next tuesday in a Cafe in Marazion Cornwall. I trust you all will be there? Time to be arranged.
The event will be policed by me, so if your bike is crap your not coming in.Firm but fare me thinks.

The Motto of the club is ITS ALL ABOUT THE BIKE. So you get the idea.

No actual riding as such will be organised. As we feel the journey too and from a cafe/Cake shop/pub is well enough to be a proper bike club.

Bikes confirmed for the first meeting are Nics I.F,Johns new to him but don't tell the boss at the bike shop Peugeot ss, Mikes Surly fixy, And my D.B. if its ready or the Surly 1x1 if not.

I know the group is small at the moment but let me tell you its perfectly formed!!!

All the best to you all ,Al :D

The first meeting is next tuesday in a Cafe in Marazion Cornwall. I trust you all will be there? Time to be arranged.
The event will be policed by me, so if your bike is crap your not coming in.Firm but fare me thinks.

The Motto of the club is ITS ALL ABOUT THE BIKE. So you get the idea.

No actual riding as such will be organised. As we feel the journey too and from a cafe/Cake shop/pub is well enough to be a proper bike club.

Sir, I salute your rules.

I apologise in advance for absence. Please rest assured I will mark the occasion by drinking tea and eating chocolate cake.

Bless you!

Whilst i'm at it, do you think flat cap or dearstalker? :D

Al.

If you like older women a dearstalker but for tracking wild animals a deerstalker is best ;)

i will hold a minutes silence to remember all those who couldnt have made it to the momentous 1st meeting, and then a 24hr fettlerthon to celebrate

Hi all,

The first meeting of VeloCake at 11.00 today went well.

five Retro bikers were on the first ride. Two no-shows and a can't be arsed! We are expecting a bumper turnout next time! I hope that our leader Mike will be posting pics for me! :oops:
I kicked ass on the ride, although i did go easy on Mike cos he's got lickle legs. ;)

The next amble and cake munch will be 11am tuesday 21Oct. Start at the Cyclecentre Penzance to the Cafe at Mousehole.

Cheers, Al :D

Hi Al
I will probably make it down on the 23rd, I will be on my Bianchi if its nice, If its not so nice I will be on the Diamondback.

What sort of mileage are we talking here?

Back