ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Hi guys
I’m building a Raleigh Dynatech MT4 back Up again.
Wanted some thoughts
Would a pair of Pace RC31 such as these (on sale on eBay) suit the frame?
Previously I have RC30 as pictured.

Thanks

Attachments

• E5339A53-F2DE-4AD5-BFE8-7BDF38C894D4.png
    E5339A53-F2DE-4AD5-BFE8-7BDF38C894D4.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 5EDB9799-B1A0-43B4-BDCF-47F7476964C9.jpeg
    5EDB9799-B1A0-43B4-BDCF-47F7476964C9.jpeg
    583 KB · Views: 230
Re:

What's the A/C on the RC31s? If it's 440mm then I'm going to say no, it'll look like a chopper and handle like one.

Re: Re:

Tad":t5pl0xu2 said:
What's the A/C on the RC31s? If it's 440mm then I'm going to say no, it'll look like a chopper and handle like one.
These are the old version - V brake bossed (without disk mounts) 420mm.

66 triumph daytona":3mhtt4b7 said:
Doubtful.I had an MT3 and I think 395mm A to C was the sweet spot.
I agree - I’ll pass on these. My RC30’s were 390mm and these are 1.1/4” higher! Wouldn’t work
Just wondering whether there are other nice offerings apart from Pace? In regards nicely formed and good riding rigid forks

suburbanreuben":1vd3nohf said:
ibbz":1vd3nohf said:
Just wondering whether there are other nice offerings apart from Pace? In regards nicely formed and good riding rigid forks

Project 2s!
I wonder how these would suit?

Re:

It might be worth looking for a set of Dawes straight forks maybe? The Reynolds ones fitted to the Edge from the same sort of model year. They look pretty similar to the Raleigh straight forks from memory.

Failing that a P2 might not be a bad shout. Maybe a Tange Switchblade might look pretty neat as well :?:

mynchiboy":3oe0lx4d said:
It might be worth looking for a set of Dawes straight forks maybe? The Reynolds ones fitted to the Edge from the same sort of model year. They look pretty similar to the Raleigh straight forks from memory.

Failing that a P2 might not be a bad shout. Maybe a Tange Switchblade might look pretty neat as well :?:

Thanks for the suggestions
The Dawes look sweet - much like the Kona, but the Tange Switchblade really float my boat! Just a really stunning looking design
Now to try and source a pair !

Back