A sunny saturdays Pace (RC100 content).

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Few pics of my RC100 taken on saturday whilst cruising around oxford.
The build was hastely assembled for the london frewheel the previous sunday, where it performed superbly and turned many a head for many a comment :)

The refurb isnt complete so it will all come to bits again at some point, although the RC200 has stolen most of my time and efforts at the moment.

P1000970.jpg

P1000971.jpg

P1000972.jpg

P1000977.jpg

P1000978.jpg

P1000979.jpg

P1000980.jpg

Nice! Always wanted a square Pace!

One thing I've always been curious about with the rc100 - how does the seatpost fit? Is it just clamped hard at the top or does the seat tube have a round inner skin?

Re: Wow..

Tomahawk kid":1nru3xf7 said:
Thats such a svelte monochrome build with lovely clean lines . Bet it goes like a whippet on steroiiids.Pure class.

It really does, I thought the 20" gate sized frame would be far too large for me. But it excells as a street speedster! I loved it riding back out to camden from shoreditch via islington after the freewheel last sunday. Going crazy speeds through the traffic on this pace has totally changed my opinion of riding the capitols streets!

1st thing I need to do is find an alternative for the QR skewer holding the cranks tight together, I got rapidly tired of catching my ankle on it.

I have one of these on its way to see if it'll do the job http://www.petracycles.co.uk/product_in ... =googlepbs

Not usually a fan of MTBs with slicks but I like that. Looks stealthy and fast :cool:

D_XZ":2b0ecz84 said:
Nice! Always wanted a square Pace!

One thing I've always been curious about with the rc100 - how does the seatpost fit? Is it just clamped hard at the top or does the seat tube have a round inner skin?

its round inside for the top part.

Back