Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Inspired by this thing of beauty!

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38566

Anyone else have a love for the lovely things that Saracen churned out before they became a bit, well, dross?

When they made the lovely Kilis, the even earlier Conquests, the E-stays and Magura braked ones?

I'll admit it.

My name is Carlos and I love early Saracens.

Now, has anyone got a pic of a 95 Kili Flyer? The gold one with the early XTR and all manner of Ritchey loveliness? Please? Pretty please?

nothing wrong with liking early saracens, wouldnt have thought a 95 kili would count as early but still nice :cool:

crud":2vbh7kj0 said:
nothing wrong with liking early saracens, wouldnt have thought a 95 kili would count as early but still nice :cool:

True, it's not really early, but it was one of the finest things they ever made. I suppose I am just talking about all the bikes they made before the shiteness!

:D

Hello, my name is Mark and, and I have this friend who also likes early Saracens. He couldn't come along to tonight's meeting, so he sent me instead....

I have 2 saracens - one of which I don't know what it is:

d0f0_1.JPG

my other is a Kili Flyer steel in orange.

I love early Saracens and owned a gold (well more kind of champagne) Killi Flyer. No photos though. :cry:

Probably the only frame I'd consider selling the Clockwork or E4 for......that or an ink blue Zaskar LE :?

Back