1995 Rocky Mountain Thin Air Chainsuck Plate

Neilios

Retro Guru
Hi All,

I need to make a chainsuck plate for a 1995 Thin Air. I don't suppose anyone here has an original one that they wouldn't mind tracing and scanning for me please?

Long shot!

Cheers,

Neilios

Re:

Hey - I need to make one for a 1998 Vertex too ... plz let me know if you source a copy ...

;)

How strange. I was just moving boxes around and found the chainsuck plate from my old '96 Thin Air. If it is the same, cant see why not, i will grab a pic of it later if of use?

I dont have a scanner though im afraid, but can take pics and measurements.

Mark

Re: Re:

Neilios":1xfsjwsu said:
Unreal, thanks Mark! Actually, don't suppose you'd fancy selling it would you?

Sorry, it is going on my Vertex. To be honest i cant quite remember if it was originally on the Vertex or the Thin Air :facepalm:

I would be happy to post it to you though so you can get a copy made, if that is any help? As you can see in the pictures it is a bit eaten up though.

Attachments

• P1012242.JPG
    P1012242.JPG
    639.8 KB · Views: 379
  • P1012243.JPG
    P1012243.JPG
    630 KB · Views: 378
Hi Mark - can you please please please simply trace the thing out onto a piece of blank paper, using a sharp pencil or pen ... and then kindly post that tracing to me, as then I can simply cut one out of some sheet aluminum I have on hand here at home already?

I'll even pay for the stamp, if you wish!! Will p/m my address info to you momentarily - in the hope that you won't mind obliging ...

With sincere gratitude!!!!
Kent R

:} no stamps needed but may not be straight away as local po is closed.

Will pm you both in a mo.

Back