BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Let's try a special month for February. I appreciate that this topic is, to a degree, open to interpretation and I'd rather it didn't turn into a bun fight - if it does then expect me to get busy with the delete button :LOL: To try and establish some guidelines I'm thinking that your Team Marin would qualify but your Team Titanium probably wouldn't. Your Stumpjumper will probably be ok but not your Epic. I also think that entering a Cinder Cone dripping in Ringle and Grafton is pushing it, and don't even think about entering your Roberts or Potts!

Just as a reminder, you can enter a special month with a bike that has already been entered in a normal month - as long as it didn't win that competition.

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!

Nominations thread will run for the entire month. Entries submitted after January 31st will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Link to competition rules: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=400256

Im confused now........ :?

stunning bike though.

The History Man":1sh9yfx9 said:
Er, hasn’t the first entry missed the point?

Perhaps the title should be renamed, "Run of the Mill bikes for the working class man".

Re:

"For Racing Only" hmmm..... Looks like this month is turning into a bunfight with only one entry in :LOL:

The History Man":3eoh4pg9 said:
Er, hasn’t the first entry missed the point?

I’m going with THM’s 1984 Andy Powell Overbury’s

I’d say it was blue collar......

Mmmmm, not so sure, its Handbuilt by a small frame builder, its hardly a production bike thats off the peg, you need that monster with all the handlebars you created.

Thats a Blue collar build.

And..........viewtopic.php?f=26&t=381056&start=30

you already entered it in a special month.

It reads to me more like, Townsend to Trek and everything in between, nothing from small handbuilding frame shops, or the Elite Specials Created by the Big Bike Brands, just regular off the peg bikes that would have sat on shop floors, waiting for the new mountain bike crazed enthusiast to come in and buy.......?

Blue Collar.

So Far all i see is White Collar....?

I could be wrong..... :?

Back