Best white Porcs in existence? Do I sell or keep?

Elevated

Dirt Disciple
In October 1993 I did work experience at a bike shop in Stoke and was given a pair of White Porcupines as a thank you. Retail at the time was £15 each.

I fitted them to my bike, took some photos and then removed them. After hanging in my parents garage for twelve years I've dusted them off and took a few snaps:

porc4.jpg

porc1.jpg

porc5.jpg

Pretty good nick eh!

I reckon these would go for a song on the old 'bay, and I can't see me using them. Then again I guess they will only go up in value and they are pretty much irreplaceable if I ever wanted another set.

What do you reckon guys?

I'm open to offers btw, that night be the deciding factor! ;)

Maybe you could donate them to the site ;)

If you want to flog them ebay is the way forward. Make sure the listing shows on ebay.com and ebay.de. You'll make strong.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
put it this way. the last NOS pair (such as yours) made £122. the last semi worn pair made £62. how badly do you need the ££ Vs how much will you miss them?

Something specials gotta come along to make me wanna sell mine ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I also did experience at a bike shop & were given Porcs as a thank you :p Apparently bike shop people consider them a very good way to say; thanks!

Elev12k":1t7w89k5 said:
I also did experience at a bike shop & were given Porcs as a thank you :p Apparently bike shop people consider them a very good way to say; thanks!

I bet they didn't realise how much they were giving away at the time! It was a great two weeks. I was 15 at the time and loved every minute. Hated having to leave and go back to school.

Edit by failing moderator Elev12k; :roll: oops, I clicked the edit button instead of the quote button. Sorry.

sunchaser":246n6rfa said:
:shock: Sorry but white porcs look awful!

I'll probably get flamed for posting this :oops:

tell greg herbold after winning the 1990 worlds on a set apparently he stocked up his garage with them..

infact screw the tyres, HOW MUCH is the lego making! holy crAp!

Back