Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It's back!

Your brief is meerly 'Autumn'.

Interpret as you will. But pics should have a reference to Autumn to qualify, or be Autumnal in some way at least.

And there must be a Retro Bike or component in there somewhere too. I'm afraid I think this can't mean a Ringle skewer on an '08 S Works or a Cooks seatpost on a Charge Duster. Proper Retro bike or component shots please. Let's keep to the code. ;)

One entry per person please.

We'll run it a while and see how the entries come flooding in...

...and at some suitable time into Autumn we'll Poll it (Probably a few weeks).

Get out and get snapping. And get them uploaded here for entry to the comp. Winner wil be crowned PoTM winner and be entered into PoTY too for a grand vote at the end of the year.

Show us your MegaPixels. :D ;)

You'll need to be more creative – perhaps we can set up some form of autumn leaf export business :LOL:

Right, I'll pack my camera for my Saturday maiden Zaskar ride ;)

There has to be some leaves falling somewhere! :LOL:

rory breaker":2z8f7wx6 said:
And for those in the southern hemispshere :)

No problem Rory, we can just have a picture showing what it's like here while those northern hemisphere people get ready for winter... :LOL:

"Pigture" of the Month

Went for a 20 miler on the trekker this afternoon, was a fantastic day not many leaves and I stumbled on a pig in full autumn livery .......... Perfect !

I got some other pics too by pigs with bike designs, which I have posted in the readers bikes http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... c&start=15

26Sept08021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back