Fat Chance jerseys

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
They didn't seem to release new designs each year like others?

I always see the regular 4 or 5 designs, but then the same designs also seem to show up as being current for different years - like an old favourite kept going.

Let's see some jerseys please!

Re:

Always liked this team strip but think it was for UK sponsored riders only, like the man himself. The whacky originals are still very collectable.

Attachments

• BD4EF2CE-BFF5-42BB-AA1E-D3549DE8B2C3.jpeg
    BD4EF2CE-BFF5-42BB-AA1E-D3549DE8B2C3.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 489
Re:

You could buy that one - it was in adverts in MBUK / MTB Pro back in the day - always kick myself for not buying it

Re: Re:

boxxer":20sffrcp said:
You could buy that one - it was in adverts in MBUK / MTB Pro back in the day - always kick myself for not buying it

Hummmm....wonder if there would be enough demand to do a limited run of some of the old classics jerseys in general. Get an original, ship it to China etc It might be cheaper now to try that. :roll:

Re: Re:

Mark_h4dng":5te9qiyg said:
I have that one, bought From Evolution imports

Mark

Want ! :cool:

I have the one ridden by this guy https://www.cultmtb.com/Bikes/Fat-Chanc ... Comp-1988/ alas id need a hardcore vegan diet to look good in it again :LOL: I need the forks off his bike too and they got the welders name wrong :facepalm: If you want to see the best tig welds check out the ones on his Team Comp. Thats the first thing that ever blew me away when I got mine back in 89. They could hardly been seen or felt. Insane workmanship :shock:

Back